Museum of Horrors VII: Vengeance
TICKETS FOR TONIGHT'S EDITION IS AVAILABLE AT THE DOOR.
NOTICE: Museum of Horrors VII: Vengeance is only open from 18 to 22 and 26 to 31 October 2017. Purchased tickets can only be utilised during the dates when Museum of Horrors is open. Refer below for the schedule.
This event is rated PG13.
The Museum of Horrors is back for its seventh run, this time featuring the story of a girl and her thirst for revenge!
An abused girl with leprosy was unfairly treated and murdered by her gold-digger mother. She comes back to haunt her mother's new family as an act of revenge and anger. Possessing her mother, she kills off every single one of the family members, and finally forced her mother to commit suicide by hanging herself.
Please show your Peatix e-ticket to collect your actual ticket as well as vouchers at the entrance of Museum of Horrors VII (*SCAPE The Ground Theatre, Level 2). You may visit the Museum of Horrors at any time during the opening hours, regardless of the date/time stated on your e-ticket. Your ticket is for a one-time use only.
WHAT TO EXPECT?
- The Front Porch: Introduce yourself to the haunted house, and prepare yourself for what is to come.
- Backyard: Why are there graves everywhere? Who's this quiet gardener sweeping up leaves and body parts? Why is he alive?
- Master Bedroom: Be careful as you pass this room by, you'll never know what lies on the bed.
- Bathroom: You may hear cries for help as you make your way through the bathroom, but it's best to move on and not turn back.
- Attic: What's with that wailing? Why is there a noose?
- Children's Room: Beware as you walk through the toys scattered over the room, you do not want to be the next victim.
- Basement: This is your only chance to escape via the basement. Make it quick!
Visitors to the Museum of Horrors VII: Vengeance will also enjoy the following perks:
- 1-for-1 Honey Chicken with Rice Set at Pope Jai Thai!^ Limited to first 500 redemptions, on a first-come-first-served basis. Subject to Pope Jai Thai's operating hours.
- 1-for-1 Fish and Chips Set Meal at Fish Tales!^ Limited to first 500 redemptions, on a first-come-first-served basis. Subject to Fish Tales' operating hours.
- $10 off Trapped Escape Game Room!^Enjoy a thrilling escape room experience at $10 off the usual price. Limited to first 500 redemptions. Subject to Trapped's operating hours.
- Free Movie Screening of 23:59 (rated R) at *SCAPE Gallery, Level 5!^. Only on 21 & 28 October, 8pm. Limited to first 100 redemptions per day.
^Terms & Conditions apply.
Terms & Conditions
- Admission into the venue may only be made upon the production of a valid ticket at the entrance.
- Children under the age of 13 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Ticket holders should be aware that due to the nature of the event, actors may make physical contact.
- No reissuance or reimbursement for any lost or void ticket.
- Due to flashing lights and smoke effects, the event is not suitable for epileptics, pregnant women and individuals with history of asthma or heart conditions.
- The organiser may use ticket holder's image or likeness in any live or recorded video display, photography or pictures.
- The organiser, its appointed agents and employees shall not be liable for any death, personal injury, loss or damage to property however caused while in or in the vicinity of the event or subsequent to the actual event, nor are they liable for any complaints, claims, refunds or exchange for any reason including, without limited any cancellation or postponement. Any refunds shall be made by the organiser only and at the organiser's discretion.
- The event description was updated. Diff#291003 2017-10-31 02:33:43
[ Wed ] - [ Tue ]
6:00 PM - 10:00 PM SGT
- *SCAPE The Ground Theatre, Level 2
Early Bird General Admission (until 30 Sep only) SOLD OUT $9.90 General Admission SOLD OUT $15.00 FRI13TH Flash Deal: Bundle of 4 SOLD OUT $44.00
- Venue Address
- 2 Orchard Link Singapore 237978 Singapore
Six minutes walk from Somerset MRT Station (NS23) Exit A
*SCAPE Co. Ltd3,076 Followers